DRSC is committed to protecting the privacy of its website visitors and users of DRSC services and products to ensure that their personal data are held securely and treated with the utmost care.
This privacy statement explains how we gather and handle your personal information.
Personal data processing
DRSC does not process personal data on its website unless you provide your data to us intentionally. We capture personal data for the following purposes:
- select the participants of our courses
- to incorporate you into our alumni network
- send you our newsletter and course announcements
- in order to call or e-mail you to be able to perform our services. e.g. when you have registered to participate in our research/study/activity or if you’ve asked us a question
- to be able to let you create an account for our Library Portal
DRSC processes your personal details because you give them to us to use our services.
We process the following data on our website:
- first name and surname
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- other personal details you provide us with
How long we store personal information
DRSC stores your personal information as long as needed to perform the tasks mentioned above.
- newsletters, course announcements and alumni-network: as long as you are subscribed to it
- registration study: until ten years after completing the study
- registration activity: until the end of the activity
- account Library Portal: till you delete your account
Viewing and correcting your personal data
DRSC enables you to view and correct your personal data. You can request us for access to your data. If the information is incorrect, you may alter or remove it.
Please send your request to view/alter/remove your personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be sure your request is legit, we will always check your identity. We aim to react to your request as soon as possible, but always within four weeks. You have the option to report something to the national supervisor, the Dutch DPA. (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en)
Securing personal information
DRSC is committed to protecting the privacy of its visitors and users of DRSC services and products to ensure that their personal data are held securely and treated with the utmost care. We take serious action to avoid misuse, loss, misconduct, unwanted publication and unwanted altering.
Access to personal information is only given to DRSC staff (employees or third parties on behalf of DRSC) who need to have access to perform their given tasks. All staff have signed a confidentiality agreement.
If you are under the impression that your personal information is not being kept secure, or when there are clear signs of misconduct, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
Sharing personal data
DRSC does not share your personal data with others unless the exchange takes place ordered by you or if necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
DRSC does not take decisions based on automated processing affecting persons.
T +31 15 2786046
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org